Bachelor Degree in Art/Graphic Design/Visual Communication Design or related fields (Fresh graduates are welcome)
Have a good taste, good references and able to create design accord to its purpose.
Understanding of social media marketing, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design
Always be looking for new and existing trends
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Required Skill(s): Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
Well-organised, strong sense of urgency and good time management skills
Photography, video creation and motion graphic tools proficiency is a plus
Have a knowledge about upper class lifestyle and Healthy products is a big plus
Written and verbal communication skills in English & Bahasa
Understand how to utilise creativity to communicate ideas effectively to support a business objective
An innate understanding of up-to-date design language to be applied to help best adapt all marketing campaigns
Briefing and advising clients with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
Planning and developing concepts, graphics and layouts for social media, product illustrations or other publication materials for existing clients, potential clients, and other projects
Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
Proactively generate new ideas to portray concepts and advertise client brands
Working on proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
Freelance position(s) are available.
Submit your CV and portofolio
If you are ready to take on a new challenge and be involved in an exciting remote works, don''t hesitate to apply now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor''s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
· Understanding the needs and requirements of the clients by coordinating with their representatives and seeking clarity on every minute detail in order to provide the best possible solution.
· Consulting with professionals from other departments and those working on specific SAP modules such as SAP FI/CO, MM, HR and BW to ensure a consistent experience to the various users on the client''s side.
· Writing the code using ABAP programming language on the basis of the blueprint provided by the clients and performing regular tests on the usability of the code.
· Ensuring that all programs are completed in schedule as per the client''s guidelines and allocating appropriate resources to achieve this.
· Providing technical support to the end users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered. Training the end users and client representatives is also performed at this stage of the SAP ABAP software life cycle.
To stay updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and adapting to these changes by self-training and research work
ProSpark offers candidates an opportunity to work in the dynamic and fascinating environment of technology, with a global footprint. As a Learning Management Solutions company, ProSpark believes each individual can future-proof their careers by leveraging on their organization’s development programs. The ProSpark Instructional Designer is an integral part of the company’s Professional Services division, supporting the company’s direction and execution strategies. He will work with cross-functional teams to execute activities in relation to the development of digital learning content and design, and will ensure that the content is custom-fit to client’s needs, of high quality, and within agreed timelines and scope. Initially,
we are looking at a project-based position for this role
, which may lead to a long term home-based opportunity for the right candidate(s).
What You Will Do:
Design and deliver high quality, digital learning experiences and resources for the clients, applying instructional design theories, practice and methods
Conceptualize, design, develop and deliver training materials that create engaging learning experiences and optimized knowledge retention for our clients
Work with client’s key learning managers and collaborate to identify organization and client training needs
Bachelor or Master’s degree in instructional design, education, technology, or similar
Create instructional media and graphics, where user interface and other materials match client specialized needs, and with no less than compelling course content and with lasting impact
Manage ProSpark Course Content Library and determine additional content to help expand the selection Who You Are:
Proven track record in instructional design and with instructional technology Working knowledge of Articulate and Vyond Excellent working knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models Solid knowledge of course development software and must be familiar with at least one LMS
Collaborate with other teams to successfully execute content development projects
Visual design skills using various software programs and tools
Ability to storyboard and write effective instructional texts, audio and video scripts Ideally must have experience in managing a team or instructional design projects Who We Are: ProSpark is a B2B Ed-Tech company in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to foster learning and user engagement by providing innovative solutions that allows people to “Learn Anywhere, Anytime”. At ProSpark, we work and also have fun. Come join a dynamic team of individuals who are driven to succeed whilst positively impact others along the way. For more information please visit: prospark.co
These Vacancies Apply to Subjects: Physic
Expected to be able to deliver the course content in front of the camera
Expected to prepare and write a script before shooting
Design systematic course components suitable for e-Learning, including assessment and infographics
Conduct quality checks for the outcome video and ensure timely progress of its development
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
Membuat konten yang relevan dan menarik berdasarkan tren terbaru di bidang Teknologi
Merencanakan dan membuat konten editorial untuk website, email, dan media sosial perusahaan
Memastikan bahwa hasil tulisan konten memiliki standar yang tinggi
Melakukan riset untuk menemukan topik faktual dengan menggunakan sumber sebanyak-banyaknya.
lebih prefer memiliki pengalaman menulis di
Minimal 2 tahun pengalaman sebagai content writer (poin plus)
Gelar sarjana di bidang marketing, public relation, komunikasi, atau bidang yang relevan lainnya
Lancar berbahasa Inggris dan Indonesia
Fresh graduate diperbolehkan melamar
Familiar dengan tren di industri teknologi
Gemar menulis dan dapat menulis menggunakan berbagai gaya bahasa
Dapat menampilkan portofolio tulisan di industri teknologi
Familiar dengan perencanaan/maintaining media sosial, SEO, dan wordpress menjadi nilai tambah
Bersedia full On-Site
We are looking for
English-Indonesian Translator (Subtitler)
for our project.
The software used in this project is ''Subtitle Edit.''
You will translate videos from English to Indonesian in srt/txt format.
Once you participate in this project, you will be given training and test.
A dedicated and responsible person.
Native in Bahasa Indonesia and fluent in English.
Able to follow strict guidelines.
A Windows computer user.
Having previous experience in the translation or subtitling field is favorable.
1. Informatica & Oracle Developer ● Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. ● Create Informatica mappings, sessions & workflows using various data sources ● Experience in developing data warehousing applications, familiarity with ETL architecture, leveraging multiple sources and Oracle databases ● Build Shell scripts to automate the Informatica batch run and optimization ● Should be able to quickly research and learn new systems/technologies in production deployments and leverage scripting or programming ● Review, update, and rewrite existing solution definitions and the code/scripts for optimization ● Monitoring the daily/weekly and monthly Callidus batches ● SIT/UAT/Production Support (Payment Cycle Management) ● Work on enhancements related to Incidents and Problem tickets ● Involvement in the whole project life cycle from Requirement analysis, Design, Documentation, Coding, Testing (SIT, UAT, BRT), Bug fixing, Cut Over, Production Support and Level 2 maintenance 2. Oracle, Java & Groovy Scripting Developer ● Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. ● Create Callidus workflows and customized scripts using Groovy scripting ● Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by integrating with Callidus workflow, by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests. ● Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers. ● Experience in developing data warehousing applications, familiarity with ETL architecture, leveraging multiple sources and Oracle databases ● Should be able to quickly research and learn new systems/technologies in production deployments and leverage scripting or programming ● Review, update, and rewrite existing solution definitions and the code/scripts for optimization ● Monitoring the daily/weekly and monthly Callidus batches ● SIT/UAT/Production Support (Workflow management) ● Work on enhancements related to Incidents and Problem tickets ● Involvement in the whole project life cycle from Requirement analysis, Design, Documentation, Coding, Testing (SIT, UAT, BRT), Bug fixing, Cut Over, Production Support and Level 2 maintenance 3. SAP BO & Crystal Reports Developer ● Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions ● Create report templates, Summary report, Master/Detail reports, Parameterized reports and Cross Tab reports ● Publish and Schedule the reports by integrating it with Callidus Commissions ● Maintenance and Modification of existing reports by analyzing the databases, data sources and structures ● Work with different data sources and combine data from different sources to generate a single report ● Conduct comprehensive Unit testing and performance testing to ensure that expected performance levels are achieved. ● Extensive knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL programming, writing stored procedures, functions, packages using PLSQL Developer, SQL Plus, SQL Developer and TOAD for Oracle ● Monitoring the daily/weekly and monthly Callidus batches ● SIT/UAT/Production Support (Payment Cycle Management) ● Work on enhancements related to Incidents and Problem tickets ● Involvement in the whole project life cycle from Requirement analysis, Design, Documentation, Coding, Testing (SIT, UAT, BRT), Bug fixing, Cut Over, Production Support and Level 2 maintenance
Job Description : • Gather insight from corporate executive about business needs and future growth • Ensure applications are compatible with the user needs in a timely fashion • Compile and distribute application development and deployment report • Partner with programmers to ensure each project meets a spesific needs and resolves successfully • Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities or technologies for enchancing the business processes
1. Drafting and reviewing legal agreements, corporate approvals and other legal documents 2. Conducting legal research related to the group''s operational and business activities 3. Participating in corporate action projects of the group 4. Maintaining administration of legal department including to maintain documentations and other documents 5. Managing general licenses of the group. 6. Liaising with governmental bodies as relevant for the management of group''s corporate licenses. 7. Manage the Annual General Meeting (RUPS) and the Articles of Association amendments. 8. Manage drafting legal solutions with third parties 9. Oversee business developments related to agreements, permits, and other administration. 10. Provide legal advice for other department. 11. Prepare the due diligence administration (if needed) 12. Well manage the keep the corporate license and certification, and renew or update or apply more if necessary. Make a timetable to track all the license.
Role: Content Moderator - Indonesian speaker (Native only) Working hour: 24/7 Rotational Shift Location: Work from home (until further notice) Salary: RM3200 Contract: 1 year contract Requirements: 1. Bachelor''s degree in any field 2. Excellent communication in Indonesian and English fluently 3. Preferably someone from Content Moderator/BPO/Contact Centre industry 4. Must be native Indonesian 5. Minimum 2 year of working experience Job Description : 1. Review videos on social media platforms and conduct the content quality control, make sure the contents comply with local policies, regulations, and culture; 2. Handle complaints and reports with respect to users and the community; 3. Interpret and apply complex policies and guidelines to content by understanding the review policies and guidelines; 4. Identify improvement opportunities in workflow by using daily data analysis and suggest solutions; 5. Analyze the risk level of incidents and assess the safety status of the community and products; 6. Attention to detail and ability to work differing 24/7 work rotations/shifts as required.
This is a remote position, and we are looking for a UI/UX designer to manage our web design. If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments and are positive, keen to learn and love a challenge, read on, as this is the opportunity you''re looking for.
Your main tasks involve creating beautiful interfaces and a robust user experience. You''ll also work closely with other developers, marketing and product managers to conceptualise and bring ideas to life.
Craft intuitive user experiences
- Illustrate ideas through storyboards, process flows, user journeys and sitemaps
- Deliver user-centred solutions based on research and understanding the business needs
- Develop UI mockups and high-fidelity prototypes
- Present your ideas to us
Improve designs quickly
- Conduct user research to improve designs
- Rapidly test, iterate and improve on designs based on feedback
Collaborate closely with internal teams
- Collaborate closely with developers, project/ product managers to create an intuitive user experience
Years of experience
- Min. 2 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Ability to iterate on designs fast
- Solid understanding of user-centred design and ability to conduct user research, user testing, prototyping, heuristic analysis
- Proficiency and experience in design software including Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, Figma or Adobe Photoshop
- Proven experience in understanding the intersection between user needs, business goals and technology requirements
What we''re looking for in you:
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love of solving problems
- Excellent time and project management skills
LINK Pendaftaran :
Oprec Tutor Bimbel KejarPTN
Menyiapkan materi dan soal sebelum live class dimulai dan dibahas saat kelas berlangsung
Bersedia bergabung pada grup diskusi belajar & konsultasi online interaktif (kelas intensif)
Menjadi tutor materi Mandiri melalui live class harian (selama 90 menit -> sesuai dengan jumlah jadwal yang sudah dibuat)
Memberikan penugasan berupa soal pekerjaan rumah pada siswa setelah kelas dan memberikan penilaian setelah dikumpulkan. Penilaian ini nantinya akan menjadi rapor bagi siswa
Mahasiswa - S1 (Jurusan Matematika, Ipa, Fisika, Kimia, Biologi, Sejarah, Geografi, Ekonomi, Sosiologi, Bahasa Indonesia & Bahasa Inggris)
Berusia 18 - 22 Tahun
Aktif, responsif, dan Inisiatif
Berkomitmen untuk mengajar sesuai SOP & Kurikulum
Memiliki passion & pengalaman dalam dunia pengajaran
Personal skill class
Mendapat pengalaman mengajar
Menambah relasi & keluarga baru
CP Informasi :
What You Will Do:
Promote product using live streaming tools
Cooperate with operation team to decide live video content
Create schedule and running live streaming or live video routinely
Create content script based on product training from operation team
Able to persuade people to buy the product
Create live video content plan routinely
Learn about the product’s benefit, features, etc before start the live video
What You Will Need:
Have experience as KOL/host live streaming minimum 1 year
Maximum 30 years old
Have a good speaking and selling skills
Good looking & good personality
Familiar with social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, etc. (have many followers and active on social media account is a plus)
Candidate must process at least a Bachelor''s degree in any major.
Creative, passionate, and savvy with current trends in KOL and social media thingy
Active, friendly, and used to being on camera
Preparing appealing proposal and pitch preparation
Collaborate with team as a key contact & Event Specialist point between client and team.
Develop creative ideas, concepts, and calender event activities, especially webinars/seminars.
Maintain and provide excellent relation with client and mentor
Approach mentors according to webinar/seminar topics, setting talking points, handling contracts.
Handle project events starting from preparation, implementation, and evaluation.
Closely monitor events related to the project & owning it.
+ Customer oriented, pleasant personality and pro-active.
+ Bachelor degree in any major
+ Minimum 1 years experience in the same position
+ Fluent in English both oral and written.
+ Have a good presentation and negotiation skill
+ Internet savvy and able to operate Office document in mobile and desktop.
+ Candidate must have good interpersonal and communication skill
+ Have a strong interest in digital business
+ Hands-on on handling events
WELCOME UNTUK YANG BERPENGALAMAN MODEL, SUKA REVIEW PRODUK, SALES, BROADCASTER, PRESENTER, CONTENT CREATOR SOSIAL MEDIA, HOST, REPORTER.
DESKRIPSI KERJA :
Kandidat akan melakukan live streaming di akun tiktok dan fb selama 5 jam. Selain itu akan mengulas (review) produk livou semenarik mungkin dan berusaha membangun kepercayaan penonton dengan berinteraksi langsung ( menjawab komentar / pertanyaan penonton ) sehingga penonton akan menyukai produk livou dan semakin yakin untuk melakukan pembelian.
Selain mengulas produk, kandidat akan berusaha membangun penonton setia yang dapat dilakukan melalui livestreaming seperti ngobrol santai, mukbang, behind the scene dan lain lainnya.
KRITERIA / SYARAT :
• Wanita, Min 22 Tahun
• Tinggi Badan Minimal 160
• Penampilan Menarik
• Percaya diri didepan kamera
• Ramah, Supel, Talkative
• Ability to persuade
• Fleksibel dalam hal jam kerja ( menyesuaikan kebutuhan )
JAM KERJA :
• 1 hari total live = 5 JAM ( bisa dalam 1 sesi atau di bagi jadi 2 sesi )
✅ Gaji Pokok + KOMISI PER PRODUCT SOLD
✅ Akan Dilatih secara intensif selama maksimal 1 bulan
✅ Disediakan bantuan kost 50% bagi yang jauh dari domisili
jakarta barat, grogol petamburan
Model juga punya peluang untuk menjadi host bila mampu, dan tentu akan ada penyesuaian salary.
You may work from one of our offices in Yogyakarta, or work remotely from your home
At least 3 years of English editing experience
Well-versed in English
English graduate is preferable
Comfortable with internet searches and researches
Proven delivery of quality translation in a fast-paced environment
Willing to work on weekends and public holiday (if needed)
Meticulous editor with exceptional command of English grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Ability to follow very structured editorial guidelines and style.
Prioritize content requirements based on audience and market.
Holders of TOEFL and/or IELTS certificate or any other certificate of competence in English is preferable
Adapt to new requirements, both editorial and technical as based on the projects.
Excellent communication skills and time management; able to respond promptly and professionally to project managers’ queries and directives.
Anda bisa bekerja dari salah satu kantor kami di Yogyakarta atau bekerja dari jauh
Pengalaman mengedit teks bahasa Indonesia minimum 3 tahun
Tangkas dan gesit dalam tugas yang bertenggat cepat
Terbiasa dengan riset internet
Bersedia bekerja pada akhir pekan atau tanggal libur nasional (jika diperlukan)
Pemegang sertifikat UKBI dari Kemendikbudristek diutamakan
Lulusan pendidikan bahasa Indonesia atau sastra Indonesia diutamakan
Menguasai PUEBI/tata bahasa Indonesia yang sesuai standar
Kejarcita.id adalah perusahaan startup dengan misi sosial untuk meluaskan akses pendidikan berkualitas di Indonesia. Kami bekerjasama dengan yayasan-yayasan untuk membantu proses belajar anak binaan dari keluarga kurang mampu atau lokasi terpencil. Sebagian besar konten kami tersedia secara gratis untuk publik sebagai bagian dari misi sosial kami.
Kami mencari pekerja freelance untuk membuat materi ajar kreatif mapel Bahasa Inggris tingkat SMP.
Membuat soal HOTS Bahasa Inggris tingkat SMP secara original (karya sendiri)
Mengunggah materi ke website sesuai SOP yang ditentukan
Diutamakan prestasi akademik yang memuaskan
Diutamakan jurusan pendidikan Bahasa Inggris atau Bahasa Inggris
Diutamakan yang berpengalaman membuat materi edukasi (seperti penerbit) atau mengajar privat/bimbel/sekolah/online
Mohon lampirkan portofolio soal HOTS Bahasa Inggris
Hanya kandidat yang lolos yang akan dihubungi
KOCO Schools is hiring for
Freelance Storyboard Writers
for the following subjects and levels:
- Bahasa Indonesia, Matematika, IPS (SMP).
- Tematik (SD).
- Geografi, Kimia, Fisika (SMA).
- Create interesting storyboard for video learning content.
- Bachelor Degree from Education and have teaching experience
is a must.
- Have good knowledge of subject mentioned above.
- Have a
is a must.
Creating & deliver monthly reports to clients (brands)
Act as a communication intermediary between the internal team and the client.
Creating project timeline
Develop monthly content planning for social media management
Fast Response in whatsapp & telegram
• Menangani masalah hukum yang terjadi internal maupun eksternal • Sebagai komunikator atau mewakili Perusahaan dengan pihak internal maupun eksternal terkait masalah hukum • Memberikan nasihat hukum, mempertimbangkan semua potensi resiko, dan tindakan yang perlu diambil oleh Perusahaan • Mengelola semua dokumen legal milik Perusahaan • Membuat dan meninjau dokumen legal Perusahaan, diantaranya kontrak kerja, perjanjian kerja sama, sertifikat saham, surat keputusan, dan lain - lain • Aktif melakukan riset dan mengikuti perkembangan regulasi hukum, termasuk artikel, undang-undang, dan keputusan pengadilan • Bertanggung jawab atas sosialisasi Perusahaan (apabila diperlukan) • Meneliti peraturan yang relevan untuk kepentingan bisnis perusahaan • Membuat draft PPJB – AJB serta perjanjian-perjanjian lain • Mendokumentasi data Perusahaan serta data konsume
1. Berkomunikasi dengan tim internal dan eksternal (vendor) untuk mengevaluasi, mengimplementasikan dan mengeksekusi strategi atau plan sosial media milik klien
2. Mampu mengenali dan mengikuti trend terkini pada sosial media
3. Memahami sosial media dengan baik khususnya Instagram & Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok, cClubhouse.
Pemad International Transearch is now looking for freelance English-Tagalog freelance translators.
It is a freelance or project-based job. You may work remotely from your home.
Tagalog native speakers
Holders of bachelor''s degree or higher certificate in English/Tagalog is preferred
Having minimum 2-year experience in English-Tagalog translations.
Join us by sending in your latest updated CV!